Saturday, May 15, 2010

Riding around Spring Lake




I went for a 15.5 mile ride this afternoon after Gayle and I did some shopping in Muskegon and Grand Haven. I wanted to inspect the Spring Lake Trail again before tomorrow's "Family Ride". Didn't see any problems. I went out to State Road and up 148th to Fruitport Road, then back down along Fruitport Road into Spring Lake again. The top photo is crossing over Pettys Bayou near the Spring Lake Country Club. The second and third photos are near the Village Cove Marina and Barrett Boat Works in Spring Lake. I was thinking of Photo-Shopping "Go Big Red" where it says "Go Blue" on the boat. The last photo shows where the trail cuts in through the Holiday Inn parking lot and the North Boardwalk under the Spring Lake bridge (where I took the photo). The trail actually squeezes past the round picnic table on the boardwalk near the bow of the large boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment