Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Era Country Dairy

Here is a photo of me in front of the Country Dairy north of New Era. Notice that I am wearing last year's Colorburst T-shirt, one of my few long-sleeve cycling tee's. Colorburst was my first organized ride after moving from Nebraska to Michigan last year. It is also one of my favorites, so far. Hope to see everyone at Lowell again this year. Look for the guy wearing the bright red & white NEBRASKA cycling jersey. This weekend Gayle and I are traveling to Mackinac Island, so look for photos from the island soon.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say hello to a now fellow Michigander. I grew up near Detroit and now live in Grand Rapids, so it's fun to see all of the Michigan cycling fun on your blog!

    I have been wanting to do the Colorburst ride for a couple years now, but alas, it will have to wait another year. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete